Dear Acapulco Patrons
As the health and safety of our employees and guests are our highest priority, you will of course, see some changes.
Due to the outbreak of COVID19, we want to provide reassurance that we are taking extra precautions and following CDC, Health Department, Federal and Local guidelines. Our already high level of standard hygiene procedures will be enhanced due to the circumstances:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Following the guidelines for reduced seating capacity, we will ensure that your party will be seated at a safe distance away from other guests.
- SANITIZING – Our employees will frequently be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces, all tables after every visit, and areas of the restaurant with an FDA approved chemical.
- HAND WASHING – Our employees are following strict hand washing procedures. They are to wash their hands with hot water and soap for minimum of 20 seconds.
- GLOVES – Use of gloves is currently in place for all food handling.
- MASKS – All staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- DISINFECTING/SANITIZING GEL and or wipes will be available for use.
Please know if you have enjoyed our safe curbside pickup or our delivery straight to the convenience of your home, these are still available to you. We are here to serve you however you wish.
We hope you, our valued guests, know how much we appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to continuing to provide amazing meals for you and your family.